Mastic Asphalt flooring is a solution that can be installed quickly and efficiently to create a flat damp free surface. It is flexible enough to cover any existing surface such as concrete, quarry tiles and floorboards. It’s quick cooling properties help mitigate against disruption reducing commercial losses e.g. contractors or staff can normally return to the premises 2/3 hours after the installation has been completed.
It is an ideal solution for:
- All domestic and commercial buildings
- Wooden block flooring that needs replacing due to damp
- Industrial units that require a smooth flat service for heavy equipment such as forklift trucks to operate
- Levelling existing floors irrespective of depth
- A preparatory surface for carpets, vinyl and floor tiles
- Cellar floors